Spring soccer is right around the corner! Sponsored by Countryside Baptist Church and The Nehemiah Group, Inc., the King’s Warriors Youth Development League will be registering through the West Virginia Soccer Association.
This will allow us to provide greater opportunities for more children at less cost.
TEAMS: • YOUTH DEVELOPMENT TEAMS (U-6, U-8, U-10, U-12: all co-ed) will practice Tuesdays, 6:00-7:30 (starting Tuesday, April 2nd) at
Hilldale Ruritan Park.
U-6 —born 2014 or later (recommended minimum age of 4 )
U-8 —born 2012 or later
U-10—born 2010 or later
U-12—born 2008 or later
Example: If your child was born on January 1, 2012, he will be registered in the U-8 age group.
Let us know if you need clarification.
• MIDDLE SCHOOL AND VARSITY TEAMS will practice Mondays and Thursdays, 6:00-dark, at the Hilldale Ruritan Park.
TO REGISTER YOUR CHILD: • Click here to register online and complete registration. • Please bring a check for $35.00 for each child to their first practice. • Make check out to The Nehemiah Group, Inc. or just TNG (the nonprofit organization over the King’s Warriors Soccer Club).
• Youth Development games (U-6 to Middle School) will primarily be played weekends.
• They will be intra-league as well as with other clubs (e.g. Union, Lewisburg).
• Every player will receive one new jersey per school year (black shorts and black socks recommended).
• He or she will KEEP their jersey, and it should be used for all year (potentially for fall, winter, and spring seasons).
• If you would like them we have black shorts available for $5 and black socks available for $3.
THINGS NEEDED TO MAKE OUR LEAGUE A SUCCESS: • Parents to volunteer as coaches. Experienced and non-experienced. (We will help you plan practices and learn the basics.) • Sponsors: Individual donations or business sponsorships are invited. • Volunteers: For field preparation and concessions.
ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!
Contact us online by clicking here.